Did you know that you can make fluffy (and tasty) pancakes without eggs or milk. In fact I prefer these pancakes to the non-vegan variety since I consider them healthier!! They are also very easy to make and dont take long at all to make for breakfast.
Rate this Recipe
To make 8 pancakes
- 1 cup plain flour
- 1/4 cup sugar (adjust to taste)
- 3/4 cup soya milk
- 2 tbsp oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- In a large bowl mix the flour, sugar, baking powder and cinnamon.
- Add the soya milk, oil and vanilla extract and mix well until the mixture is smooth and creamy but not too runny.
- Place a frying pan on medium heat and using kitchen roll dipped in oil wipe the surface of the pan.
- Pour the mixture in the pan to your desired size and cook for about 2 minutes on either side until golden brown.
- Serve with your choice of toppings including Jams, butter, maple syrup..honey etc etc..